Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's gluttony

I woke up yesterday thinking to myself, "Self! The scale has revolted against you but it is a holiday! What are you going to do about that?!" I didn't know how to respond. So I ate chocolate. I ate 3 mini candy bars...a Reese's heart, a Snickers, and a caramel Twix. And they were pure deliciousness. Then I had a piece of chocolate cake later that night.

Let me break it down....

I had a cup of coffee with vanilla caramel creamer for breakfast.

I ate leftover Kua Kai from Cool Basil for lunch. It was amazing.  Spicy and uber yummy.

I ate the 3 mini candy bars while I took a bath.

I ate 3 boursin mushrooms, a healthy portion of chips and guac, 2 pieces of South Union ciabatta with butter, and a 2x3inch  piece of chocolate cake for our Valentine's day appetizer/dinner.

It was a rough day. Thankfully, today is a new day and I am back on my game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment