Wednesday, February 16, 2011

measurements

This is so embarrassing. I can't even tell you how stressed I feel to put this up. It feels different from the weight number because people carry weight differently and it might be hard to visualize 223 pounds. But a measurement  is easier to see and to compare. As if you are really holding up a tape measure to see how thick my thighs really are and now that I have given you that idea...freaking great.  This blog is all about honesty, right? About putting it all out there to keep myself accountable and to really show the truth of this journey. Oy vey.

Measurements in inches-

Chest: 44
Upper arm: 17
Fore arm: 11.5
Hips: 50.5
Waist: 43.5
Upper thigh: 29
Above knee: 21
Calf: 17.5

This is a good starting point to really be able to see results besides just the scale. It is one more reason to work on myself. To see those numbers go down.

1 comment:

  1. I'd take a before picture, not that you have to post it here, but just for you. You'll be amazed at the end of the journey!!

    ReplyDelete