Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the last of the 5 "W"s

Why: This is the hardest one to answer. There are SO many reasons and more and more keep popping up the more I think about it. Why am I wanting to lose weight?

*I want to be thinner. 
*I want to be healthier.
*I want to look cute in ALL my clothes.
*I want to shop in the normal section of clothes. Have you seen plus size clothes? Gag! 
*I want to see pictures of myself and not cringe. 
*I want my husband to be proud to have me on his arm. (Not that he isn't now, but I want other men to be jealous of him. HA!)
*I want my kids to have a healthy relationship with food.
*I want to live a more active life.
*I want to be full of energy.
*I want to not look like a hippo in a swimsuit.
*I want to not be the biggest girl in my circle of friends.
*I want to feel feminine. 
*I want to feel sexy.
*I want to live my best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment