Tuesday, April 5, 2011

late night madness

Dinner has been over for 3 and a half hours. I am watching TV, lounging on the couch. I want to munch...on anything. Chips and dip. Ice Cream. Cereal. Carrot Cake that a friend sent home for Chad. It is almost a Pavlovian response to watching TV...snacking. 

I have always been a late night snacker. I would eat what some would consider a whole other meal between the hours of 9 and 11 PM. If I was a hobbit, it might be called "second dinner." 

Last night I was craving cereal SO badly. Like wanting to chew on my own arm craving. So I had Chad make me some hot tea. I picked Morrocan Pomegranate as my tea of choice and it was EXACTLY what I needed to thwart the late night snacking beast. 

I am drinking a cup of it right now to stave off the carrot cake craving that has hit me upside the head. I will overcome!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. ugh. i am SOOOO bad about late-night snacking. drinking tea is a great idea! i will try it. tonight.

    ReplyDelete