Saturday, January 29, 2011

A new beginning...again...for the 326th time

I decided to start a new blog to be a personal diary of my 472nd quest for health and fitness.  I guess I got tired of saying something on my main blog and then end up ditching my efforts and feeling guilty about dragging my followers through my junk. I guess if you read this (and don't forget to follow) than you know what you are getting into, the ups and downs of my 683rd journey to a better me. So grab a Twinkie or a Ding Dong, pull up a chair, and enjoy the ride with me.

2 comments:

  1. I love that your doing this. I love your honesty and am totally with you about how many times I have made attempts to transform. Maybe I can gain some motivation from you;). You are gorgeous, love the profile pic.

    ReplyDelete